Most of the leading companies in the world adopt OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. It is very essential to maintain their Health and Safety Management principles and also to upkeep reputation in the global scene. Companies with the above systems have the necessary marketing edge and its helps them to stay in front when it comes to Employee Protection.
Your company’s firm commitment to protect the health and safety of your employees is a distinguishing factor in a competitive market. A certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System demonstrate your determination to safeguard your employees and the environment from harmful incidents.
An OHSAS 18001 Standard Implementation proves that your management system has been measured against a best practice standard and found compliant.
- Customer satisfaction - through delivery of products that consistently meet customer requirements whilst safeguarding their health and property
- Reduced operating costs - by decreasing down-time through incidents and ill health and reducing costs associated with legal fees and compensation
- Improved stakeholder relationships - by safeguarding the health and property of staff, customers and suppliers
- Legal compliance - by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact the organization and its customers
- Improved risk management - through clear identification of potential incidents and implementation of controls and measures
- Proven business credentials - through independent verification against recognized standards
- Ability to win more business - particularly where procurement specifications require certification as a condition to supply
TQV has a unique approach of certification which complies with the requirement for bodies providing audit and certification of management system.
to know about more information of the certification process by TQV